Rhino presents a new engine series, the Black Edition! Building on the proven and reliable VX technology that has been tried and tested for over 20 years, our engineers have created a special model that is completely black. All in all with an extremely cool look, as it was repeatedly demanded by carp anglers – and with additional innovative functions!
However, this motor series will not only inspire carp and catfish anglers, who have always wanted an stealth motor on their inflatable boat. Due to the wide range of performance, the series can also be used for many other types of boats, even on the belly boat or up to the function as a doldrums pusher on a sailing boat.
Andreas Gawenat, responsible for the Rhino engine range for over 20 years on the Black Edition: “This engine is an optimal combination of reliable and proven Rhino engine technology and practical innovations. Here the wishes of our customers have been incorporated intensively in order to be able to present a practical motor at an attractive price. Of course, we have also adopted the effective neodymium magnet technology in the BE65, which is installed in all Rhino engines with a thrust of 60 lbs or more.”
The Black Edition engine series is available in three performance levels:
– 12V 35lbs thrust, 380W max power
– 12V 55lbs thrust, 600W max power
– 12V 65lbs thrust, 510W max power
The suggested retail price is between €349.95/£309.99 for the BE35 and €449.95/£399.99 for the BE65. These engines will be available from specialist dealers from May.
Electric outboard technology that has been tried and tested for over 20 years, the market-leading brand in the fishing tackle sector. Innovation at the highest level with numerous model lines for salt and fresh water. In addition, Rhino Motors has an excellent repair and parts service that is unique in the industry. Competence pays off.
– TECHNICAL DATA: Weight 6,7kg, 12V motor, 1,100kg max. boat weight, thrust 35lbs at max 380W
– FUNCTIONS: Telescopic tiller with 5 forward and 2 reverse speeds; continuously adjustable propeller shaft depth
– SAFE, COMFORTABLE AND SIMPLE: Folds up at the push of a button; both the propeller depth in the water and the steering pressure are continuously adjustable
– IDEAL USES: On a belly boat, dinghy, canoe or fishing boat